Hello Loveys! So christmas is round the corner and then bam its new year! The end of 2012! What a year it has been for me, I will do a seperate post on my year, but in the meantime here is a makeup look that would be great for the new year!
1. Apply your moisturiser, foundation and concealor. I used Aldi Lacura Moisturiser, Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and MAC Select Cover Up to cover blemishes and for my eye area.
2. Apply a purple shade such as the purple shade in my Sleek Dar Mattes Palette all over and the at a V shape towards the edge of your eye area, then taking a turquoise shade like the one in the Sleek palette apply a line on your lower lash line and blend.
3. Apply eye liner on your lid, I used Maybelline gel liner.
4. Apply a turquoise glitter eye liner such as MAC Peacock liner on your lower lash line.
5. Apply lashings of mascara.
6. Apply a highlighter such as MAC Belightful Pressed Powder to the brow bone.
7. Finish with a pink lipgloss.
What do you all think? Its a shame that my camera didnt pick up the glitter or intensity of the colours as it is a bright colourful look.
Happy christmas!!! Xxxx