Christmas Makeup Inspiration.
As the days become chilly so is the time passing closer to christmas day! We frantically hurry to prepare for the big day, buying presents, wrapping the goodies and drinking mulled wine by the gallon! I love the sparkle of christmas day, dressing up and having glamourous makeup! I thought I would share my look with you all. I will be teaming gold smokey eyes with glossy red lips, so here is how to achieve this look.
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
MAC Select Cover Up
Collection Illuminating Highlighter
Maybelline Gel Liner Black
Barry M Gold Dust
VIVO Unprotected Palette
Benefit They're Real Mascara Black
MAC Pressed Powder In Belightful
Collection Bronzer In Sunkissed
No7 Blusher In Candy
Rimmel Lipstick 072
1. Apply your moisturiser and using a foundation brush, I used Real Techniques Stippling Brush, apply the foundation.
2. Then my MAC Select Cover Up was dotted all over my eyelids,under my eye area and on any blemishes and blended.
3. I applied a dusting of the Barry M Dust in shade Gold all over my lid and crease area. Then with a smaller brush I applied "Free" a VIVO shade from the Unprotected Palette which is a stunning palette available online or from Tesco, this palette has been named as the dupe for the famous Urban Decay Naked Palette. This shade was applied in my crease line and to the edge of my eye area and then blended.
4. Using my Maybelline Gel Liner I created a thick flicked line to create a glamourous vintage look. My tip is go from the edge of your lash line and gently draw the line in.
5. Lashings of the Benefit They're Real Mascara with my MAC Pressed Powder in Belightful to the inner corners of my eye and below my brow line to gently highlight the area adding a gentle sparkle to finish the look.
6. A light dusting of my Collection Bronzer and on the apples of my cheeks a light dust of the No7 Blusher in Candy. A tip here, smile when applying your blusher to create a natural flush of pink.
7. Finally my Rimmel Lipstick which is a glossy finish to the lips to complete this christmas makeup look.
Hope you have felt inspired by this look. If you are not a red lips kind of lady how about a flush of pink or clear gloss. Instead of a dark shade for the crease, you could use a deep purple for a festive look.
Wishing you all a fantastic christmas and a great new year!